- “Case Managing” in the Fall 2009 Confluence . Here’s the easy-to-read version: CaseManaging–ASommers
- “The Boy with the Million Dollar Sneeze” in the 2011 Vermilion Literary Project Magazine out of the University of South Dakota. Here you can order a copy sneeze too. The_Boy_with_the_Million_Dollar_Sneeze.
- “A Cross Section of the Hirschfields” in 2012 Lifelines: Literary and Art Journal from the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth here.
- “The Last Millennium Monster” in the 2013 (42nd) Emerson Review. Here.
- “Home, Sweet Humvee” in the 2014 Amoskeag Journal. Here.
- “Beef Jerky” in 2014 Philament here.
- “The Early Departure of Cameron Bailey,” first place in the Sudden Fiction Contest in 2015 Berkeley Fiction Review. http://berkeleyfictionreview.com/
- “Real Numbers” in May 2015 Word Riot. The story is here
- “Fear and Flesh,” in The Olive Tree Review Issue 58 (2015). It’s the literary journal of Hunter College. It was actually released Spring 2016 (they run an issue or so behind)…They’ve got back issues Here The story is also here: sommersolivetreereview
- A Cross Section of the Hirschfelds, (2013), Players Ring Theatre, Portsmouth, NH.
- The Death of a Dragon Slayer, (2014), Players Ring Theatre, Portsmouth, NH.
More about them here.
I blog for Ploughshares
“Why Leo Tolstoy Wouldn’t Supersize It,” in 2009 Coastline Journal, but you can read it here: Why_Leo_Tolstoy_Wouldn’t_Supersize_It
“Crane’s ‘An Experiment in Misery: Living in Urban Decay” in 2012 Coastline Journal is right here: Crane – Copy
“Emerson: No Rest for the Individual,” in 2013 Coastline Journal you can find it here: emerson
“An Uncanny May-December Romance,” in AGLSP Journal here: An Uncanny May December Story